2010년 10월 23일 토요일

Job interview

I has experienced job interview last Friday. It's my first interview and I was so excited. When I was in front of Hilton hotel where the job interview take place, I was so happy actually. But there was so many things I didn't expect.

The problems was that I haven't have any job interview experience. First, I entered the room, there was 3people waiting me and they asked something to me just like some policemen scanning whether there is something blemish with me. ㅠㅠ
I was so passive at that time. First, they ask something to me, and I answer the question. It's almost for 1hours....;;;
The most regretful thing was that I can't tell them about myself sufficiently.
If you have job interview, please note that you have to tell interviewer all about yourself. If not, you will be so sad like me ㅠㅠ. I screwed up great chance in my life.

댓글 2개: