2010년 10월 16일 토요일

I'm a lazy student

A fey days ago, I got a message saying that I spent some money using mobile payment. I was upset because it's almost 20000won. It means that I bought something from internet putting it on mobile payment. But I usually spend money using credit card or transferring some money to other account number.
At that moment, I told myself that did I enter some spam? But I don't remember anything. Probably, phone bill is something wrong.

And then I called the phone customer and required why there is additional phone bill. The staff of the customer center said "you paid something by phone bill." I said, "No, there is something wrong. I never pay using phone bill except for my phone use." But she said, "you paid money to http://www.happycampus.com/ which makes lazy student happy giving paid reports. kkk

As soon as, I heard that. Something hit my head. I remembered that I spent my money buying point to use for my report which can help me to make report. kkk
I said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I remember. Thank you~" And then, I feel shameful...

댓글 2개:

  1. you mean, you bought some reports on Internet??
    how many reports did you buy..? kkk. because you paid 20000won. It's too much...!!

    답글삭제
  2. 20000won.. Isn't it too much? Acually, I used HAPPYCAMPUS before like you..^^; but, I don't think they was expensive price.

    답글삭제