2010년 10월 8일 금요일

The black man.

During last summer, I've experienced a very strange thing. One day, I had been found a poster for a reward photo contest on the school notice board. If I win the competition, I could get almost 500won as a reward. I don't have good photographic skills, but I decided to contest having curiosity.

However, I don't have a camera. So, I burrowed a camera from one of my friends for preparing the competition. And then I tried to practice taking some pictures, because I had never dealt with DSLR. I had spent times taking photographs.

One night, I tried to practice taking pictures again as usually I do and got out from my house. There are a warehouse near my house, and I had been trying to press the shutter towards the warehouse.
However, the doors of warehouse were opened by slightly blowing in the wind. At that moment, I was unable to say anything.

A black man in the warehouse was caught by my camera. He seems like a shadow and so dark something like black-hall. I were afraid that I saw something wrong and take my eyes away from the camera and tried to look at the direction. But I did not see anything. I tried to back to gaze through the camera, someone was looking at me. Oh my god!

 I was horrified at the moment and tried to press the shutter. However, the shutter did not work. At that moment, a strange black object hid into the warehouse. And the object was looking at me again, when I tried to look into the camera. The shutter did not work again. And the shadows had backed into the warehouse.

I went into my home without hesitation and hid under my blanket, because I was so scared.
In the next morning, I went back to the warehouse. but the door was locked. I tried to ask my mother. "When the door was locked?" But my mother said to me. "It was always locked."
I did not say to her the object and came back to school.

This is my story. I don't know what was the object. How do you think about? ㅠ

댓글 3개: