2010년 10월 1일 금요일

Geoje Island

Last summer, my friend and I went to the Geoje island which located in Gyeongnam. We were very interested because it's first travel after we enter this universaty. We drove to there with 3 cars and many things such as samgyupsal, a lot of sojus and beers.We planed to spend most of  time with drinking. But there was more thing we could enjoy special things.

First, the food was delicious. As soon as we arrive there, my friend who live in there toke us some rstaurant for having some food, Chungmukimbab,which is something like kimbab but special things was Gyeongnam kimchi. it has something special than normal kimchi because of many tastes with sweet, sour tastes, cool tastes and natural sea tastes.

Second was really beautiful view of the Geoje island. Actually, Geoje island has many beaches because of  toothed costline and small other island. When we had been moving, we can see beaches everywhere, I think Geoje island are the one of the most beautiful driving course in Korea.
Of the many beautiful things, what i can remember is the hill of the wind.
The hill of the wind has really blue seawater and wind. And there was some people fishing there. It looks really comfortable.
Farmland also great. Farmland has difrent from other Geoje island. Farmland has many other plants which can't see Korea. My friend said A person made Farmland alone during all his lifetime.

Third was kind Geojepeople. We had  time to play soccor game with some people live in there. Thankfully, after finishing the game, they had arranged dinner for us. We could enfoy a nice dinner and soju we brought and having some conversations with them.

댓글 4개:

  1. Hello~

    I've never been there but I really want to go there. Because everyone who has already been there recommends I should visit there.

    One friend of mine told me, there is "sea squirt bibimbab" and that's very delicious. Is it true?

    답글삭제
  2. oh, I agree with Seung Tae. I have never ever been there! I've wanted to go there since I watched the TV program which one was the One night and Two days..!!

    답글삭제
  3. Hi~ I don't try sea squirt bibimbab in there ㅠ

    답글삭제